Promoting Your Trip
Ready, set, ski!
Now that you have planned the perfect trip, you will need to promote it properly to teachers, pupils and parents. How you launch your trip can make all the difference to its success, but don’t worry, we have a few tips, tricks and resources for promotion with impact.
School Assembly Toolkit
- The trip location
- Length of the trip and dates
- How you will travel
- Some examples of what you will be doing
- The cost of the trip
- Proposed payment instalment dates
- Benefits of the trip
- How to register interest or book the trip
- The IBT Travel Website to allow pupils and parents to access further information
Parent’s information evening
You should also make a clear presentation about the benefits of the trip for pupils. Pupils benefit from a learning experience, but also develop their social skills.
Parents will also naturally be concerned about safety, and you should be prepared to answer any questions they may have.