IBT Travel would like to extend an invitation for you to join us for a weekend skiing at our premier ski resorts in Austria or Italy in 2024!
We invite you to experience, at first-hand, the exceptional quality of our premier resorts in Austria and Italy by skiing with our team and spending time meeting the people who help deliver an unforgettable experience for your students.
You will experience the logistical and operational updates that will allow you to be confident that the safety and wellbeing of your group is at the heart of our philosophy. The inspection visit is FREE and there is no obligation on your part. Of course, we hope that once you have sampled what we can offer, you will consider selecting IBT Travel for your next ski trip.
Salzburger Sportwelt | Austria
19th – 21st January 2024
8th – 10th March 2024
Situated 55km south of Salzburg, the Salzburger Sportwelt Region, one of Austria’s largest interconnected ski areas, offers wonderful winter sports terrain that is suitable for all skill levels.
- • Fabulous 350km ski area
- • Exclusive IBT ski school
- • Extensive linked skiing
- • Modern lift system
- • Great après ski
Val di Fiemme | Italy
1st – 3rd March 2024
The hidden gem of the Italian Dolomites! Embraced by the picturesque Lagorai, Pale di San Martino and Latemar Dolomites, Val di Fiemme boasts one of the most snow sure ski areas in Europe.
• 160km of varied skiing
• Unrivalled piste preparation
• Superb Easter skiing
• Excellent ski school
• Fantastic hotels & food
- Depart from UK airport
- Transfer to resort and check into hotel
- Welcome meeting with IBT Travel staff
- Breakfast in hotel
- Skiing with guides / instructors
- Visit hotel and après ski locations
- Dinner in hotel
- Breakfast in hotel
- Final day skiing
- Return to hotel to shower and change
- Collect luggage and transfer to airport
- Return flight home
- Return air travel
- Resort transfers
- 2 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
- 2 day lift pass
- 2 days hire of ski or snowboard equipment
- Winter sports insurance
- IBT Travel resort guide